Insurance Risk Management Surveys
Kim Sedgwick has nearly 30 years experience in conducting material damage, composite insurance surveys, specialist liability and 21.2.1 surveys.
Originally classically trained at The Prudential, Kim has attended in the past courses on:
- Fire at the Fire Service Training College in Morton-in-the-Marsh;
- Crime prevention at the Stafford Police College;
- Arson at the Fire Brigade Training centre at Tyne & Wear; and
- Fire & Explosion at Leeds University.
Kim holds the NEBOSH Dip 2 qualification in Health & Safety , is a Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner, a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, and a Chartered insurer.
Her experience covers a wide variety of trades, including the
- Construction industry and its allied trades, e.g. electrical contractors, solar panel installers etc.
- Food manufacturing;
- Warehousing and steel stockholders,
- Engineering and metalworking trades,
- Motor trade including panel beaters and bodyshops,
- Reclamation industry,
- Plastics industries, including glass reinforced plastic moulding,
- Health and fitness industry and its clubs,
- Hospitality industry including catering, country and coastal hotels,
She also has competence in surveying industrial estates, retail developments and holiday parks.
Kim is available to conduct Risk Management surveys for Brokers, Insurers and policy holders, who wish to manage their risks proactively or to identify areas which Insurers may deem unattractive.
For further information or a quotation please contact Kim.
Kim Sedgwick (Mrs)
Dip2 OSH, ACII, Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner
Chartered Insurer, CMIOSH
T: 015395 63432
M: 07867 484894